Friday 27 March 2015

NaNoReNo '15

It's the last 4 days of NaNoReNo '15, and I'm crossing my fingers, hoping we can all make it in time. But judging by how things are going right now, I'd say we need another week before we can actually finish the game. I personally don't mind it that much; I can see our efforts. :D I've actually never finished any of my stories because, well, I'm always procrastinating. It's not a good thing though. ;-; So that's why I'm kinda proud of myself for completing two characters' routes! Go me! XD

As of now, the game's progress is:

Story: 85% (two guys' routes finished, and one is underway)
Sprites: 100% :D
CGs: 20% (planned scenes, will get back to this)
GUI: 100% :D
Programming: 50% (I say 50% because some stories are coded already)
Music: 70% (two routes are finished, pending one route)
SFX: 70% (two routes are finished, pending one route)
BGs: 70% (two routes are finished, pending one route)

Here's a teaser for the game:

Loving the sprites, so adorable. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment