Tuesday 17 March 2015

Dead!

My tablet is dead, so all of those precious things that I have inside are all gone, nuuuuuu~ T_T I'm so sad. There are lots of pictures that I haven't backed up yet. I will also miss my games. My contacts too. My stories. My ideas. All gone, noooooo! ;-; Well, I'm not sure yet, but it looks like I need to reset the phone, so that means I have to format my tablet, which means that I'll probably lose all of those important data, nooooooooo~ D':

The tab's been switching on and off all by itself since an hour ago, so I'm just waiting for it to be completely dead. Let it drain its own battery. I just hope after I open it next time, a miracle will happen and I don't have to reset my tablet. So sad.

For now I'm using my company's cell phone to contact my family since I'm at work at the moment. Thank God I'm one of those who actually remembers important contact numbers. :'D If not, I don't know what I'll do to get back, since I'm the only one at work. :'D

Be well, my phone, I need you badly. :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment