Friday 6 March 2015

Humanity and Trust

*sigh* Today has been stressful for me. It's one thing after another. I don't usually succumb to stress, but I lose myself today. I feel very pressured. Naturally, I'm quite a calm and positive girl, but sometimes life just gets too much. I feel angry. I feel sad. I feel disappointed. You know one thing that I value? It's trust. And once you lose it, you lose it for real. There's no turning back. Sure you can amend your ways, but it will never be the same.

You know why sometimes people are too bitter? It's mostly because they've trusted someone before, but often too many times, they are betrayed until they just can't take it anymore. It's sad, but that's the world we live in. It's too suffocating. And you know what, I'm used to it, even though it hurts. :'D

And another thing, I really loathe people who ask for help, and when we ask for help from them, they just don't care. Completely. Don't people have conscience anymore? I mean, I'm one of those people who always try to return the favour. Apparently some people are just there to take advantage of you. It's sad. And again, I'm used to it, even though it hurts, hurts pretty badly. :'D

But what do I know? I'm just an insignificant person living in a large world. So small is my existence. *sigh*

And what is this? My Twitter account got hacked by a girl. I mean, can this day get any worse? *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hello, CrimsonMoon :)
    I've just found your new game in lemmasoft forum titled Unplanned Amour. The art looks nice and I think I should take it because it's free yet great GxB VN. Thank you for making this :D
    Then I found your blog and visited this post about Humanity and Trust. I was like... "Woww..., I think I've just found someone who is similar with me". Yes..., I am interested in what you think and feel about "Thrust" and about "people who just take advantage". Indeed, I agree with all of your point of view here :)
    Okay..., let's chat another time if you don't mind. Maybe we can become friend if you want :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, first of all, thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it! :D

    Thank you, I'm glad that you like my first VN! :D Art is not by me, but I'm sure Mashiro-chi will be happy to know this. Her arts are cute. :D

    I'm glad that you agree with my point of view, which was written when I was too upset. :'D Sure, we can be friends. If you're on LSF, just PM me cause I'm mostly active there. :D

    ReplyDelete