Thursday 4 June 2015

New VN!

I'm working closely on a VN right now, but it's still pretty early to announce the project. Anyway, I don't have any intention to make a WIP thread just yet. Our group is pretty much set up already, except for BG and CG artist, but I think we'll manage. If we need more help, I'll post in the recruitment thread, I guess. Problem is, I haven't organized the group yet. I've really been too busy since NaNoReNo. I feel bad for my team. ;-; Even now, the common route's progress is very, very slow, although I've tried to finish them all. It's almost done, but... *sigh* How do I write stories? Lel. *rolls down the stairs* I swear I'll finish it within this week. I'm sorry I've kept the others waiting. ;-; I'll also post up group updates and stuff when I'm not too busy. This week. Yes, this week. Gosh, I procrastinate a lot! *gets shot*

I've been feeling light-headed since last week. Even after a week, I lose too much blood. I know women have 'that' every month, and I do too. It's just that, this one is much worse than the ones I've had before. Even after a week, I still get stomach cramps and stuff. Also, it's still heavy. Ugh, I just wanna curl down and sleep instead or work now. >.o Sorry, I'm just cranky at the moment.

I haven't played Chain Chronicles for a few days, and I'm having withdrawal syndrome, lol. I can't seem to download the update from 1Mobile or anywhere else. Maybe it's a sign to buy a new phone. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment