Wednesday 4 February 2015

Why so hard??!! T_T

I've just finished playing Brave Frontier. I was trying to defeat Maxwell on Trial 003. I'm still weeping in defeat. *sobsob* T_T I tried to count turns but I ended up getting too distracted. I even used turn counts too. *sigh* But all in all, it's a good experience. I'll try beating Maxwell again when I have the time and energy to do so. I'm too much of a procrastinator, lol. I need to strengthen my units first though and get all the stronger spheres. I have all of Grand Gaia Chronicles' spheres except for Magress's Leomurg. Gonna try beating him soon, just not up for it for now.

I like playing Chain Chronicle too, but the game is even harder to beat. Even main quests are almost impossible except if you have 4 or 5 stars units. I have no 5 stars unit except for Katarith. Others are 4 stars or 3 stars units, and my party cost is too low, which means that I can't bring stronger units unless I level up. Heck, leveling up is hard too. *_* If I'm too lazy, I'll not play the game anymore. There are many others that I can play anyway.

On another note, I decided to have SchematicMind on Android. It's pretty good to stay organized with my ideas. I use it for my story. So far, I have one story that has completed path using the app, but it's not the one that I'm working on my laptop. It's the story in my tab. I guess I really should focus on one story at a time for now. I'm still working on my story but it's going really, really slow. >.>

Also guys, check out this composer named Peter Crowley. He's a French composer and a very good one too. I like the fantasy themed music that he created. These two guys, Derek and Brandon Fiechter, are excellent too. Best part is they can be contacted if you're planning to collaborate or pay them to compose songs and music. I'm not up for it for now but they have nice music, so if I'm richer (I wish *_*), I would want to have music composed by them for my games.

I haven't played VNs that I downloaded in a while. I should play it but I can't because I've been too busy these days. I'll play again this weekend. Now off to continue working again. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment